Professional Security Camera Installation
Hire a professional to install security cameras for you. Onboard IT Tech security camera professional technician will set up your surveillance system, run all cables from the cameras to DVR/ NVR, make all low voltage electrical and video connections and make sure that the cameras are aimed, focused and adjusted properly.
Installation of your surveillance system will be at an additional cost aside from the system itself. Due to the variables of the security camera installation, the labor price will be determined during the activation process. Additional parts may be required to complete the installation as specified. Necessary accessories and extension cables can be purchased in our Company. There are certain installation conditions and circumstances that will require an on-site quote from the installer.
Benefits of a Surveillance System:
- Video surveillance enhances your existing home security system
- Video surveillance allows you to monitor your home anytime, anywhere
- Installing a video surveillance system could save you money
- Video surveillance systems are easy-to-use
- Video recordings are the best evidence for court cases
- Video surveillance allows you to check in on your family and pets while you’re away
- Video surveillance holds your household staff accountable for their work
- Video surveillance systems can communicate with the authorities for you
- Video surveillance systems can monitor low-traffic areas in your home
- You can use video surveillance in lieu of other monitoring systems